INKCHIP - Chipless & Adjustment Program Solution
tonilynn830@gmail.com

firmware mode 2830

I have an Epsom wf2830 and can’t get my printer into firmware mode either!  The instructions are not correct.  They show the wrong printer. Please help!

I was able to get the firmware to begin downloading then at 99% it stops and says it cannot complete. I have done everything it tells me to do at this point but it still does not complete I have attached a pic of the screen that comes up. Any help would be appreciated!  DC55D28E-2933-44ED-A68E-397BEBCC2CBA.thumb.jpeg.0236c2736a65ad5148699e5677e7ff65.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I was able to complete the firmware download however I cannot do the activation. When I open the activation box all it does is tell me my printer is updated but does not show my printer model to begin activation it shows nothing. I’ve tried it several times with the same results. I’ve gotten nowhere!  Please help me! I was asked to call you so you could give me another activation program however I cannot call international with my phone!

Edited by Eileen

I am having the same issue. I have an Epson WF-2830 and I purchased the license code and I cant get my printer into Firmware mode. Order number is 101208, Please help!