Jump to content
INKCHIP - Chipless & Adjustment Program Solution
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

INKCHIP - Chipless Solutions Firmware for Epson XP Series

Recommended Posts

If you have any question or meet problems with updating your Expression Home XP printer to Chipless Solution Firmware this topic is for you.

Ask your questions we will be glad to help you.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today I ordered the activation key for epson XP-440, I received invoice on my email, but didn't get the activation code.
I paid the invoice. Can you resend me activation code again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought several codes for XP-630 few weeks ago. Now when I try to activate them program says they are expired. 
What should I do? Can you reactivate them or replace? Please help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2019 at 3:42 PM, Marko said:

Today I ordered the activation key for epson XP-440, I received invoice on my email, but didn't get the activation code.
I paid the invoice. Can you resend me activation code again?

Hello Marko! Thanks for contacting, please check Private message on this forum, I  replied you there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2019 at 3:45 PM, Shepard91 said:

Hello! I want to resell your chipless solution in Brazil. 
Is it possible? Please contact me.

Hello Shepard91!  We are actively expanding the network of our partners, and we will be glad to cooperate.
I wrote details in PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Admin said:

Hello Marko! Thanks for contacting, please check Private message on this forum, I  replied you there.

Thanks for help! Used activation code, everything is OK now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2019 at 3:49 PM, Lin Yiun said:

Hi, I have Japanese Epson PX-049A and I can find chipless firmware for this model. 
Will you do chipless for it?

Hello Lin Yiun, we recently add Epson PX-049A to the list of supported models.
You can download the chipless firmware from this site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2019 at 3:58 PM, J_Armando said:

I bought several codes for XP-630 few weeks ago. Now when I try to activate them program says they are expired. 
What should I do? Can you reactivate them or replace? Please help

Hello J_Armando! Thank you for contacting us, unfortunately we can not reactivate expired codes.
You need to buy new codes instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Admin said:

Hello Shepard91!  We are actively expanding the network of our partners, and we will be glad to cooperate.
I wrote details in PM.

Got it! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2019 at 4:03 PM, SJohn said:

My printer shows error message that I need to replace waste ink box.
Can your chipless firmware fix it?
 

Hello SJohn! Our firmware cannot fix this message.
You'd better replace it to avoid ink leaking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello, I'm using  epson XP-342 with 3d party cartridges and I want to buy CISS for it.
Is there any problems with CISS for this model?
 

How to reset CISS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dexter said:

hello, I'm using  epson XP-342 with 3d party cartridges and I want to buy CISS for it.
Is there any problems with CISS for this model?
 

How to reset CISS?

CISS is much better than cartridges. I'm using CISS for 3 years, on different printers. 
It's much easy to check ink level with them and refilling then when you use refilling cartridges.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dexter said:

hello, I'm using  epson XP-342 with 3d party cartridges and I want to buy CISS for it.
Is there any problems with CISS for this model?
 

How to reset CISS?

No problem with this model. There are only 2 things you need to care about.
1. Quality of CISS. a lot of made in china CISS is very poor quality. You would regret not spending few bucks more when you will try to clean up leaked inks from everywhere.

2. INK quality. Same as with CISS. Don't buy trash inks. You can check and use original inks from Epson ecotank. It's cheaper than use epson cartridges. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SJohn said:

CISS is much better than cartridges. I'm using CISS for 3 years, on different printers. 
It's much easy to check ink level with them and refilling then when you use refilling cartridges.

 

 

2 minutes ago, TerryM said:

No problem with this model. There are only 2 things you need to care about.
1. Quality of CISS. a lot of made in china CISS is very poor quality. You would regret not spending few bucks more when you will try to clean up leaked inks from everywhere.

2. INK quality. Same as with CISS. Don't buy trash inks. You can check and use original inks from Epson ecotank. It's cheaper than use epson cartridges. 
 

Thanks for help guys!
What about reseting it? Like cartridges?


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dexter said:

 

Thanks for help guys!
What about reseting it? Like cartridges?


 

Hello Dexter,  with our chipless solution you won't need to reset your CISS.

After installing our firmware your printer will always show that it has FULL ink inside. You don't need to use chips in CISS and you don't need to reset it, only check ink level to avoid printing with no inks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Admin said:

Hello Dexter,  with our chipless solution you won't need to reset your CISS.

After installing our firmware your printer will always show that it has FULL ink inside. You don't need to use chips in CISS and you don't need to reset it, only check ink level to avoid printing with no inks.

How often I need to install your firmware? Every time my CISS is empty? 
Do I need to buy CISS before instal your chipless solution?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dexter said:

How often I need to install your firmware? Every time my CISS is empty? 
Do I need to buy CISS before instal your chipless solution?

You don't need to reinstall our firmware when you ciss is empty. You only need to turn off epson updates to prevent it from updating.

As for buying CISS, you don't need to buy it first.
You can use use our firmware with cartridges too. Printer will show you 100% ink level all the time and you won't be needed to reset chip on cartridges only keep it full.
But of course the full potential of our chipless solution is with CISS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Admin said:

You don't need to reinstall our firmware when you ciss is empty. You only need to turn off epson updates to prevent it from updating.

As for buying CISS, you don't need to buy it first.
You can use use our firmware with cartridges too. Printer will show you 100% ink level all the time and you won't be needed to reset chip on cartridges only keep it full.
But of course the full potential of our chipless solution is with CISS.

That's great, then I will try it before buying CISS.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kat said:

I want to try chipless firmware. Is it a good solution for Home?
I have XP-630

Sure it's grate solution for home! I use it both home and office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kat said:

I want to try chipless firmware. Is it a good solution for Home?
I have XP-630

It's Ok, try it. You won't regret it.

Do you use CISS or Cartridges?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TerryM said:

It's Ok, try it. You won't regret it.

Do you use CISS or Cartridges?

I use compatible cartridges. Should I buy CISS also?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...