Jump to content
INKCHIP - Chipless & Adjustment Program Solution

Recommended Posts

When I launch the program it just reads No Printers found...  I have checked my USB cable and my computer is showing my printer...

Help!!! I know I missed something!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The InkChip WIC software installed/ran ok, but could not find my printer (USB). The connection/printer is recognized on my PC and the Epson printer software.

Please help.... thanks, -Doug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2022 at 1:36 AM, Doug said:

The InkChip WIC software installed/ran ok, but could not find my printer (USB). The connection/printer is recognized on my PC and the Epson printer software.

Please help.... thanks, -Doug

Hello!

Make sure that you have a stable internet connection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m having the same issue. I purchased a key. I followed all of the steps. I have an Epson ET-4700. When it tells me to download firmware, my printer isn’t listed. But the key is compatible with my model of printer. When I pull up INKCHIP adjustment program, I click waste ink counters. Then on the drop down for my printer, there’s no printer listed. Please help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Jewelz said:

I’m having the same issue. I purchased a key. I followed all of the steps. I have an Epson ET-4700. When it tells me to download firmware, my printer isn’t listed. But the key is compatible with my model of printer. When I pull up INKCHIP adjustment program, I click waste ink counters. Then on the drop down for my printer, there’s no printer listed. Please help!

This might be because there are too many printers on devices and printers. That’s what might help you: close the Activator Software, turn off your printer, go to PC and remove all printers that may be in "Devices and Printers", then turn your printer on and it will install again, then open the launcher software again and it might appear normally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2022 at 5:13 PM, Admin said:

This might be because there are too many printers on devices and printers. That’s what might help you: close the Activator Software, turn off your printer, go to PC and remove all printers that may be in "Devices and Printers", then turn your printer on and it will install again, then open the launcher software again and it might appear normally.

I have deleted all other printers and devices.  In the email that contained my key, there is a line that reads: Please, download and install the required Firmware for your Epson model from this link : https://inkchip.net/soft/, however, my printer isn't on the list do download the firmware.  When I purchased the key, it said my printer is supported. I have an Epson ET-4700.  Is this possibly the reason why it isn't working?  What is the firmware for? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jewelz said:

I have deleted all other printers and devices.  In the email that contained my key, there is a line that reads: Please, download and install the required Firmware for your Epson model from this link : https://inkchip.net/soft/, however, my printer isn't on the list do download the firmware.  When I purchased the key, it said my printer is supported. I have an Epson ET-4700.  Is this possibly the reason why it isn't working?  What is the firmware for? 

This printer model is supported with WIC adjustment program,not chipless firmware.

It is different programs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...