Hello,
It's the third time I beg you the WIC reset key for my epson PX730WD.
The payment is done (order number 392336 carried out on March 9, 2022 and debited on my bank account on March 10, 2022).
Your site indicates I must receive those key after 15 minutes but I'm waiting for 5 days and I haven't yet recover it.
Could you please send me the key or, if not possible to have it, refund 9.99 USD on my bank account or even better on my paypal account ?
Your lack of response at my previous mail is intolerable.
I hope you will finally deign adjust this dispute.

Capture01.jpg

Hello!

It’s written that we cannot send it to you because of your technical  restrictions of your gmail account.

Please,write your order number and description of your problem with the use of another email adress  on our post :

support@inkchip.net

Hello,

as I'd already written in my previous mail, I changed my profile because you faced the same problem with frive@club-internet.fr.

Your support is useless and incompentent and informations given on your website are deceptive, so I bought a new printer.

I require to be refunded quickly.

Could you please accede to my request and tell me how to proceed ? (credit on paypal, payment, check)

Frederik Rive

Hi!

We have informed you several times, that we can’t answer you due to our letters simply being rejected. We have tried numerous times. Of course it might be hard to judge the level of our support if we simply can’t give it since our emails aren’t delivered.
Please, contact us using an email that we can answer. 
Thanks!