First off i got windows 11 installed..

I have installed the software, selected  Waste ink Counters..  I select the printer ET-2720 .. click read counter and the program sticks.. with "Program not responding"

.. I have disable Antivirus and firewall... even ran the program in compatibility mode for windows 7... and it keeps freeze at that point no matter what i do.

any suggestions before i purchase the software to reset the counter?

On 1/18/2022 at 7:20 AM, Trinicloud said:

First off i got windows 11 installed..

I have installed the software, selected  Waste ink Counters..  I select the printer ET-2720 .. click read counter and the program sticks.. with "Program not responding"

.. I have disable Antivirus and firewall... even ran the program in compatibility mode for windows 7... and it keeps freeze at that point no matter what i do.

any suggestions before i purchase the software to reset the counter?

Hi!
In order for the WIC utility to work properly, you will need to install the Microsoft C++ x64 and x86 packages. It is a special extension that the program works with. You will receive a link to install the packages in your email after your order. 
Be warned!!! Do not use the WIC key until you are sure that the packages are installed and the program works correctly. This may cause the key to break.