Sign in to follow this  
dnpxtra@gmail.com

xp1500 white ink problem

Hi all,

EPSON XP 15000

I am a newbee to thiS site and this is my 1st experience with chipless. install and as per instruction update firmware and after that activate. all those process after i face white ink problem. whatever i can print white its not print. i used acro rip10.3  for white ink. i also try  print test print but except white ink all color  print working fine. anyone suggest what's real problem.  

Hi!

Have you checked whether the cartridges is not damaged? Are ink channels, print head ok?Did you have any problems with white ink before? 

Thanks for reply, its brand new printer buy for DTG. so buy chipless firmware and replace new chipless firmware. also activate then replace with  ciss cartridge  and fill white ink (CWWYMB FOLLOW THIS SEQUENCE)after that use acro rip 10.3 . when give print color with whit ink then white ink not coming, just color print come out on film. basically i tried to resolve the problem but not understand what's  wrong with process. please help out this problem and give solution or guide me

You need to perform the nozzle check test first. It is not easy to see the lines on white ink channel. If no white ink lines run head cleaning once or twice. Perform nozzle check again. If still not ok may have issues with your printhead, ink cartridges or settings with your RIP.