Jump to content
INKCHIP - Chipless & Adjustment Program Solution
Sign in to follow this  
Greenwall

Epson xp-15000

Recommended Posts

Hello

 

Installed firmware and activated printed 1 page last night today it just keeps giving me error codes 031002

 

Order number was 110197

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been trying to get my Epson XP-15000 to download the firmware.

It keeps going to 99% and says it did not download. 

I have tried everything i see on here with no result  

printer issue.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, christle said:

I have been trying to get my Epson XP-15000 to download the firmware.

It keeps going to 99% and says it did not download. 

I have tried everything i see on here with no result  

printer issue.PNG

Hi!

You shoul install the firmware from the website in normal mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2021 at 8:07 AM, Admin said:

Hi!

You shoul install the firmware from the website in normal mode.

I am also having this issue with software version 20.41.NW99Z9.

What do you mean by normal mode?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any update on this issue? I am having the same error code 031002, also stops at 99%. I have watched the youtube video and it has not helped to answer my question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2021 at 5:24 AM, Samnicole said:

Is there any update on this issue? I am having the same error code 031002, also stops at 99%. I have watched the youtube video and it has not helped to answer my question.

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back. Wait 2 minutes. Plug back in the power cord and power it on. Do you still have the error?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2021 at 3:39 AM, cadirae@hotmail.com said:

I cannot get the ink to install, and cannot try to complete the firmware download because it is still in set up mode. 

Hi!

Could you please send the screenshot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2021 at 9:29 PM, MarcyMiranda said:

Hello, I just tried this and it did not work. I have an EPSON WF2850.

Hi!

Have you tried to reinstall the firmware?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...