There is no XP_6100 option so I tried XP_6000 but I get a no data file found.

Will you be creating a firmware file for this Model? Do you need to update the .exe files with each new Epson firmware update?

Thank you.

I am in desperate need of a xp-6100 chipless solution. I can shake the cartridge and hear the ink in there. I have weighed an empty (actually empty) and full cartridge before and based on the weight of this one i am ~31% of the ink left. Help me if you don't figure out how to bypass the xp-6100 or I will have to take the printer and ram it through the glass doors at epson corporate headquarters and cut then cut open the "empty" cartridge and dump it on a nearest full time stock optioned employee.

On 8/31/2021 at 10:16 PM, jackleson said:

I am in desperate need of a xp-6100 chipless solution. I can shake the cartridge and hear the ink in there. I have weighed an empty (actually empty) and full cartridge before and based on the weight of this one i am ~31% of the ink left. Help me if you don't figure out how to bypass the xp-6100 or I will have to take the printer and ram it through the glass doors at epson corporate headquarters and cut then cut open the "empty" cartridge and dump it on a nearest full time stock optioned employee.

Hi!
Unfortunately, there is no firmware for this model and it will not be developed in the near future either. We're very sorry to say that.

@Adminany update on a solution for XP-6100? I thought updating firmware was a good idea and bricked my printer - it just says "Cannot recognize Ink Cartridge" when it worked just fine before.

Don't want to pay $80 for new ink if I already have print that works just fine.

Any way to fix it or is my printer useless now?

Edited by asdfjkl