Sign in to follow this  
Tim M

Activation software does not work!

Hello,

The activation software has jumbled text all over it and refuses to work. I click English, but no options appear and nothing really makes sense. See screenshots.

My order number is #17594. Thank you.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hi!
Please make sure that you are using a USB cable.

This may be because of there are too many printers on devices and printers, you should close the Activator Software, turn off your printer, go to PC and remove all printers that are in "Devices and Printers", then Turn on your printer and it will install again, then open the launcher software again and it should appear normally.

On 1/28/2021 at 2:14 AM, Admin said:

Hi!
Please make sure that you are using a USB cable.

This may be because of there are too many printers on devices and printers, you should close the Activator Software, turn off your printer, go to PC and remove all printers that are in "Devices and Printers", then Turn on your printer and it will install again, then open the launcher software again and it should appear normally.

I will give this a try. It is a work PC, so there are tons of printers for sure. Thank you!