INKCHIP - Chipless & Adjustment Program Solution

15 hours ago, kay said:

Can we PLEASE get a real answer here? honestly, this is ridiculous, i am trying to add you guys on whatsApp, the calling code 372 is from estonia, and it tells me this number is not on WhatsApp, so umm... whats going on??? 

unnamedwhatsapp.jpg

Hi!
All contact information is provided on our website: https://inkchip.net/contact/
You can contact the technical support team via WhatsApp at +37281304009

доброго времени суток пытаюсь активировать ключ а инчип активейшен просто зависает при нажатии активировать онлайн и больше ничего не происходит. принтер EPSON WF-3720 СНПЧ

19 hours ago, aptemyhc@gmail.com said:

доброго времени суток пытаюсь активировать ключ а инчип активейшен просто зависает при нажатии активировать онлайн и больше ничего не происходит. принтер EPSON WF-3720 СНПЧ

Hello,

Send the screenshot of the program please. Which mode have you installed firmware in? Is your usb and internet connection stable?

On 11/11/2020 at 9:49 AM, Niki said:

Hello,

I am trying to install the inchip program and while I am running the activation program while using the usb to connect to the printer, when i press generate or activate online I get the message 'read failed', and when I use the activation key i get the message 'activation code cannot be recognized'. Please let me know how to proceed.

16 hours ago, ANN BAGGSBY said:

Hello,

Tell me the printer model please, I’ll send the new instruction.

Hello,

I am trying to install the inchip program and while I am running the activation program while using the usb to connect to the printer, when i press generate or activate online I get the message 'read failed', and when I use the activation key i get the message 'activation code cannot be recognized'. Please let me know how to proceed.

Order # 440958

17 hours ago, bethw2008 said:

Hello,

Order # 440958

Hello!

Please tell me your printer model so I can send you the updated firmware.

I cannot get the activation to work. WF - 2860

When I open the activation file, it looks very different from the one in the directions. 

I cannot click on activate online. The programs then (is not responding). 

It tells me my activation code is wrong. 

3 hours ago, Lorinwoods said:

WF 2860

Hello,

Send me the screenshot please. Have you installed the firmware successfully?

22 hours ago, Lorinwoods said:

I cannot get the activation to work. WF - 2860

When I open the activation file, it looks very different from the one in the directions. 

I cannot click on activate online. The programs then (is not responding). 

It tells me my activation code is wrong. 

ACtivation Code not recognized.png

For the code to be recognized you have to click on activate online and then insert the key in the popup window.

I am trying to activate my key. When I go activate online, it gives me a read failed-1. I can't even generate a code at all. I have done the activate online and still nothing.I read some forums and ppl are having the same issue. Can you help me with this? I have a Epson workforce 2850.  I updated the firmware and that is completed.  Won't even give a pop up option to enter in the key

Edited by dolloe