Jump to content
INKCHIP - Chipless & Adjustment Program Solution

Recommended Posts

Order #237225

I purchased this in September of 2021... it never worked.  Decided to give it a try again.  You're firmware installer will not find the printer.  It has never had a firmware update minus the 14 failed attempts it hard back when I originally purchased this.

 

I have followed your YouTube guide and the pdf guide.  It always freezes on step 5.  Software goes to "Not Responding".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, SonnyAz said:

Order #237225

I purchased this in September of 2021... it never worked.  Decided to give it a try again.  You're firmware installer will not find the printer.  It has never had a firmware update minus the 14 failed attempts it hard back when I originally purchased this.

 

I have followed your YouTube guide and the pdf guide.  It always freezes on step 5.  Software goes to "Not Responding".

Hello!
You should install the Chipless Firmware in NORMAL mode instead of UPDATE mode.

Please read the instruction from our website carefully:

https://inkchip.net/download/INKCHIP Instruction Method 14 (for 99 firmware).pdf

Also, please watch the video guide from our official YouTube channel:

https://youtu.be/oF0DsDVPT7k

Let me know the result!
Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2023 at 9:38 AM, Admin said:

Hello!
You should install the Chipless Firmware in NORMAL mode instead of UPDATE mode.

Please read the instruction from our website carefully:

https://inkchip.net/download/INKCHIP Instruction Method 14 (for 99 firmware).pdf

Also, please watch the video guide from our official YouTube channel:

https://youtu.be/oF0DsDVPT7k

Let me know the result!
Thank you!

So it's obvious you don't read the message.  I used your pdf and your YouTube guide... on step 5 the software freezes (not responding).  It doesn't see my printer under model # something is wrong with your installer.  I've tried one 2 other computers and a laptop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got it to finally detect the printer... it fails at 99%.

Even with a retry or completely redoing the install and resetting power.  How is this resolved?

Edited by SonnyAz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2024 at 1:34 AM, SonnyAz said:

I got it to finally detect the printer... it fails at 99%.

Even with a retry or completely redoing the install and resetting power.  How is this resolved?

In the video guide it shows that you don't need it to load 100%. When the load gets stuck at 75-90%, that's okay! You will need to pull the cable out at that point and put it back in.

Then turn the printer on just using the power button.

Watch the video please:

 

https://youtu.be/oF0DsDVPT7k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again you're not reading...

 

It loads to 99% then loads a screen saying firmware update is not installed.  It failed to load.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2024 at 1:39 PM, SonnyAz said:

Again you're not reading...

 

It loads to 99% then loads a screen saying firmware update is not installed.  It failed to load.

Don’t let it get to 99% and error. Stop the boot process through the task manager at 75-85%.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...