Sign in to follow this  
To in

Activation key is not working

I am new to the system and I am trying to get printing, my activation is not working and it’s telling me to input your SN?  I paid my code given to me after purchase and it then tells me get active code online, but I cannot put anything in the space provided, it then tells me communication failed 10060

On 11/30/2023 at 7:52 PM, To in said:

I am new to the system and I am trying to get printing, my activation is not working and it’s telling me to input your SN?  I paid my code given to me after purchase and it then tells me get active code online, but I cannot put anything in the space provided, it then tells me communication failed 10060

Hello!
In the popup window where it says input your SN you need to copy and paste the activation code you purchased from us.

Error 10060 means that, you might have problem with internet connection, check your internet. The launcher is unable to update or communicate with the server. Disable anti-virus or use another internet. No internet connection or server down.

On 12/1/2023 at 8:51 PM, Brandon said:

Each time I try to use the Activation program, the program freezes and stops responding.

Hello!
Please email us at support@inkchip.net and send us your order number, screenshot of the error and your printer model.
 Thank you.