INKCHIP provides the best program to reset your printer waste ink pad counter. Just download our program and buy the reset code. It will take just a few seconds, to reset your printer easily and return the waste ink pad counter to zero level. INKCHIP Adjustment Program is compatible with most Epson printers and all-in-ones. The whole list of compatible printer models see on our website.

I bought key, I recvd the key code and I have downloaded the program and it says setup is succcessful but when I hit the WIC English, it gives me an error about dll not installed.  My printer is ET2550 and computer is 64 bit.  What's the problem?

19 hours ago, miree said:

I'm getting a message saying printer not found

Hi! Please send the screenshot so we can help you.

Just purchased a key an hour ago for waste ink reset Epson 2550. No key was sent to my email.

How long should it take?

On 3/16/2022 at 4:31 AM, Jbouts said:

Just purchased a key an hour ago for waste ink reset Epson 2550. No key was sent to my email.

How long should it take?

Please,write with this question on our support post :

support@inkchip.net

with the description of the problem  and other number.

Thank you!

On 11/10/2020 at 10:21 PM, shannon1 said:

hi once purchased, does the code go to my email?

HI - I paid $30 for an epson xp-830 reset program and code.  I got the exe setup file and ran it.  If I select to reset using the bottom right box, it comes up with a code to put in so I put zero to reset it to zero and I get invalid code.  The email I received did not give me an activation code... onlly to click on the link to download the file.  what do I put in the reset box?

When reading other's posts it says they got a reset key code in their email.  I did  not receive anything like that yet.

Your key should have come to your email. If it did not come, please give me your email and order number and I will send you the code.

18 hours ago, Mauro Hernandez C said:

Hello, if I mede my printer (epson xp 4105) Chipless with the INKCHIP software, dos the waste ink pad counter resets at the time of doing the procedure to make it chipless?

Hello!
Sometimes installing and activating chipless firmware can also reset the ink pad, but this depends on many factors.
We cannot guarantee this.