crystal11

how can I tell

i bought an already converted epson xp-15000 a few days ago. he told me that it already had the chipless firmware installed. i have no idea about printers or computers so how do i know if it has been installed? also do i have to buy it for my computer so that the printer works? and one more question what site or place do i go to inorder to print? this printer is a dtf/sublimation printer so he says.

14 hours ago, crystal11 said:

i bought an already converted epson xp-15000 a few days ago. he told me that it already had the chipless firmware installed. i have no idea about printers or computers so how do i know if it has been installed? also do i have to buy it for my computer so that the printer works? and one more question what site or place do i go to inorder to print? this printer is a dtf/sublimation printer so he says.

Hello!
To find out what is downloaded and installed on your computer, you need to check all downloads of your computer in the "Downloads" menu.
If it was not on your computer, you can purchase an activation key through our website in the ""Buy"" menu. Select your printer series, printer model and the number of keys you need. Then you can place an order. You can pay by bank card, AliPay or PayPal. Go to the link: https://inkchip.net/price/
You can download Chipless Firmware, Activation Software and Manual for your printer model on our website. Follow the link: https://inkchip.net/soft/