David Sotelo

You have not delivered the firmware

The orden is 554442.

The chipless firmware that they sent me does nothing, it does not send me another page or download the files that they should send me, like this in some videos that they have on their page and that there are three files to make the firmware. What is this all about; who among you can really solve this problem. Since the payment was made and was collected immediately and yet the firmware that they sent me after two days of waiting does nothing, it does not open any file or send me to another page so that I can extract it from there.

This seems like a joke on your part since you have not solved anything and you have not sent me what I bought from you and already paid for.

I await your response or otherwise return my money, since you have not fulfilled what you promised.

On 9/30/2023 at 2:54 AM, David Sotelo said:

The orden is 554442.

The chipless firmware that they sent me does nothing, it does not send me another page or download the files that they should send me, like this in some videos that they have on their page and that there are three files to make the firmware. What is this all about; who among you can really solve this problem. Since the payment was made and was collected immediately and yet the firmware that they sent me after two days of waiting does nothing, it does not open any file or send me to another page so that I can extract it from there.

This seems like a joke on your part since you have not solved anything and you have not sent me what I bought from you and already paid for.

I await your response or otherwise return my money, since you have not fulfilled what you promised.

Hello!
We have seen all your emails, don't worry! We have sent all your information to our technicians. Stand by and we will get back to you.
Thank you!