Sign in to follow this  
LEJU

LAN/ETHERNET WF 5790 is not working after activation

Hello, my printer Wf 5790 was working over LAN Ethernet but after updating the firmware and activate my printer via USB I cant used anymore with LAN

On 7/3/2023 at 6:18 PM, LEJU said:

Hello, my printer Wf 5790 was working over LAN Ethernet but after updating the firmware and activate my printer via USB I cant used anymore with LAN

Hello! 
Please come back to the original firmware version and check if you get the same error.

Hi, i have the same problem in four printers, 2 c5290 and  2 c5790. I need speed in data transmission, because in this way are very slow and y need one solution.

19 hours ago, Sero said:

Hi, i have the same problem in four printers, 2 c5290 and  2 c5790. I need speed in data transmission, because in this way are very slow and y need one solution.

Hello!
Because of the latest Epson update, the LAN connection may not work. Use a printer connected via wi-Fi or USB.

19 hours ago, Sero said:

Hello!
Because of the latest Epson update, the LAN connection may not work. Use a printer connected via wi-Fi or USB.