Forgot your password?
cjburgoz, May 24, 2023 in Error with activation program and technical issues with the printer
17 hours ago, cjburgoz said:
The original firmware of your printer cannot be downgraded to earlier version. Please, follow the instructions below.
The firmware, which you need to use:
Algorithm for solving the problem:
1) Check and memorize current firmware version of your printer.
2) Start installing the firmware in the Firmware Mode (by pressing a certain button combinations)
3) When the firmware installation reaches 100% you need to disconnect the power cable from your printer.
Wait for about 10 seconds and then plug the cable in. A message will appear on your printer screen, saying that the printer is in Recovery Mode.
4) Start installing the Inkchip firmware again, wait for the firmware to load, your printer will shut down. Turn your printer on.
5) Check your printer's firmware version. It must be different. This means that the process was successful.
6) Now you need to use the Activation Program from our website and activate it with the key.
After the activation you have to reboot your printer.
The chipless firmware is installed on your printer!
Please watch the instruction video from our YouTube channel for a clear explanation:
This is just an example of the process, it does not matter which model of printer you have.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.