Hi, first I have to say that I have not had any problems with the Firmware file, nor with the activation of said firmware, and having said this, I will clarify that I do not know if the firmware is adequate for the WF-2830 model, since a Once the famous message of not detecting the cartridges has been activated and solved, when you want to make any impression, the carriage slides to the left at high speed, hitting the end of and generating the error 000021.I don't know if it's just the problem with my printer or as I said, I think the firmware is not entirely appropriate for that model

image.png.97a81b3e01391b9ecf81ccb3fd7a342d.png

Admin / Support - Are you going to / Can you respond to the enclosed please. Please advise?

Customer / Poster - Do you have any follow-up information that will assist the vendor?

Sincere thanks

Tom

Customer posted - Hi, first I have to say that I have not had any problems with the Firmware file, nor with the activation of said firmware, and having said this, I will clarify that I do not know if the firmware is adequate for the WF-2830 model, since a Once the famous message of not detecting the cartridges has been activated and solved, when you want to make any impression, the carriage slides to the left at high speed, hitting the end of and generating the error 000021.I don't know if it's just the problem with my printer or as I said, I think the firmware is not entirely appropriate for that model.

On 9/4/2023 at 7:13 AM, T0M said:

Admin / Support - Are you going to / Can you respond to the enclosed please. Please advise?

Customer / Poster - Do you have any follow-up information that will assist the vendor?

Sincere thanks

Tom

Customer posted - Hi, first I have to say that I have not had any problems with the Firmware file, nor with the activation of said firmware, and having said this, I will clarify that I do not know if the firmware is adequate for the WF-2830 model, since a Once the famous message of not detecting the cartridges has been activated and solved, when you want to make any impression, the carriage slides to the left at high speed, hitting the end of and generating the error 000021.I don't know if it's just the problem with my printer or as I said, I think the firmware is not entirely appropriate for that model.

1. 1.Check the ink level of all the ink tanks. If it is low, refill the ink tank.
  2. 2.Turn off the Epson printer.
  3. 3.Make sure no jammed paper or torn pieces of paper are present inside the printer.
  4. 4.If any, remove them completely.
  5. 5.Turn on the Epson printer.
  6. 6.Now, check if the error code 00021 has been fixed.