CDPut

The code I received is for the wrong printer not the one I ordered

Very early yesterday morning, I purchased a chipless activation key code for my Epson WF-7720 printer. I received a code and immediately tried to activate the firmware that I had already installed. After multiple failed attempts, and a lot of research, I emailed support. I said that I thought that this was the wrong code or if it was the correct one, I was having activation issues. I was asked for a screenshot of the error code that I was getting. I did that and the response was that the activation key was not the correct one for my printer and to check my order. When I looked closer at my receipt, sure enough I was sent an activation code for a SC-P series printer and not the one for my Epson WF-7720! I don't even own a SP series printer. I emailed back and said that I had been sent the wrong code for the wrong printer. That I didn't receive what I had ordered.

The response was "We have to check your key. We will definitely get back to you." I waited a couple of hours and hadn't heard anything, so I emailed once again. I was told that they would contact me as soon as possible. That was almost a day ago and I still have not gotten a response. All I want is the correct code for my WF-7720 that I ordered and paid for. Is there anyone on here that can help?? Thanks!

My order number is 502583.

On 4/1/2023 at 8:53 PM, CDPut said:

Very early yesterday morning, I purchased a chipless activation key code for my Epson WF-7720 printer. I received a code and immediately tried to activate the firmware that I had already installed. After multiple failed attempts, and a lot of research, I emailed support. I said that I thought that this was the wrong code or if it was the correct one, I was having activation issues. I was asked for a screenshot of the error code that I was getting. I did that and the response was that the activation key was not the correct one for my printer and to check my order. When I looked closer at my receipt, sure enough I was sent an activation code for a SC-P series printer and not the one for my Epson WF-7720! I don't even own a SP series printer. I emailed back and said that I had been sent the wrong code for the wrong printer. That I didn't receive what I had ordered.

The response was "We have to check your key. We will definitely get back to you." I waited a couple of hours and hadn't heard anything, so I emailed once again. I was told that they would contact me as soon as possible. That was almost a day ago and I still have not gotten a response. All I want is the correct code for my WF-7720 that I ordered and paid for. Is there anyone on here that can help?? Thanks!

My order number is 502583.

Hello!

About this issue we have already replied to you on email.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Admin said:

Hello!

About this issue we have already replied to you on email.

Thanks!

Hi,

Yes, as I said, we have corresponded but I still have not received the correct key. Has that been sent?

Thanks!

On 4/3/2023 at 6:24 PM, CDPut said:

Hi,

Yes, as I said, we have corresponded but I still have not received the correct key. Has that been sent?

Thanks!

Have  replied you via email.