Sign in to follow this  
Tom

Wouldn’t read WIC, program not responding

I but the key to read and reset the counter on my et-2650 epson.  The program wouldn’t read the WIC after numerous attempts.  The cable to the printer was good, it recognized the printer I was hooked up to.  Finally tried a reset of the WIC, entered my key, and it hung up on me again.  Restarted the process to find that the key had already been used.  I feel my only solution is to cut my losses and buy a new printer (won’t be an Epson after this crap), as the reset process didn’t go well.

any solutions without mindlessly pouring more money into it would be appreciated.

On 2/19/2023 at 10:43 PM, Tom said:

I but the key to read and reset the counter on my et-2650 epson.  The program wouldn’t read the WIC after numerous attempts.  The cable to the printer was good, it recognized the printer I was hooked up to.  Finally tried a reset of the WIC, entered my key, and it hung up on me again.  Restarted the process to find that the key had already been used.  I feel my only solution is to cut my losses and buy a new printer (won’t be an Epson after this crap), as the reset process didn’t go well.

any solutions without mindlessly pouring more money into it would be appreciated.

Hi!

Did you install the Microsoft C ++ packages (64x and 86x) before running the utility? 

If yes, please send a screenshot on support@inkchip.net from the download menu, so that I can see the date and time when the packages were installed.