Sign in to follow this  
snoggle@roadrunner.com

Air removal

I bought the firmware for my wf3733 where I can refill the cartridge's and am very happy. One problem I would like to solve, #1 I never remove the empty cartridge's (I bought off your site). I pull the little plug fill each cart back up and replace the plug. The problem is I have to clean the print head 5 to 7 times loosing all that ink and filling the waste bucket. I don't remove the carts and I refill long before the cart is empty. Is their some way to refill and not have this problem, I have two wf3733 and it seems a good waste of ink and the time to clean & check nozzle and repeat. It seams that just the act of removing the plug and replacing evokes this sequence.       Thank you

12 hours ago, snoggle@roadrunner.com said:

I bought the firmware for my wf3733 where I can refill the cartridge's and am very happy. One problem I would like to solve, #1 I never remove the empty cartridge's (I bought off your site). I pull the little plug fill each cart back up and replace the plug. The problem is I have to clean the print head 5 to 7 times loosing all that ink and filling the waste bucket. I don't remove the carts and I refill long before the cart is empty. Is their some way to refill and not have this problem, I have two wf3733 and it seems a good waste of ink and the time to clean & check nozzle and repeat. It seams that just the act of removing the plug and replacing evokes this sequence.       Thank you

Hello!

Unfortunately, we can't give you any advice on this. Request information from your cartridge suppliers.
Thanks!