I had trouble downloading and opening the files. What wasn’t told in the instructions is that you will need to download a zip/RAR file extractor app on your computer. I only found that out by searching through these forums. That should definitely be added to the instructions for downloading/installing. 

After hours of searching why I couldn’t see/open my download and downloading the app I finally could find my download. Problem was it was now saying it could not find my files when I clicked on the link. It was pure luck after trying many different things that I dragged and dropped the downloads folder from the app to a different folder on the computer, extracting the files and making it possible to run/install the firmware. It never fully “completed” the install, but from what I read that was perfectly fine. It took Several frustrating hours, but I was able to get everything working. Hopefully this helps someone in the future. Don’t give up!