Sign in to follow this  
mbabax

Activatation program Closes with Epson XP-2205

Hello

When i start activation program for my Epson Expression Home 2205, after the chargement processus end (100%) a box appears and hen i click OK, the program Closes

I have try with my other Laptop and same issue

anyone have a solution ?

technical support gives me another progam activation link but it same issue too.....

3 hours ago, mbabax said:

Hello

When i start activation program for my Epson Expression Home 2205, after the chargement processus end (100%) a box appears and hen i click OK, the program Closes

I have try with my other Laptop and same issue

anyone have a solution ?

technical support gives me another progam activation link but it same issue too.....

Hello! Start the Chipless firmware installation in Normal Mode (pressing the power button). Don’t put the printer in Update Mode with key combination.

Thanks but same issue in normal mode.... this program closes after put Ok on message Box

Hi,

With the same printer XP-2205, on Activation : printer in the list, I push on Activate Online the a new windows request "Input your SN", so I put it so the error message appear "SN error, please check". The SN is right !!

Thanks

5 hours ago, steflub said:

Hi,

With the same printer XP-2205, on Activation : printer in the list, I push on Activate Online the a new windows request "Input your SN", so I put it so the error message appear "SN error, please check". The SN is right !!

Thanks

You have to input your Activation Key into SN field.