Sign in to follow this  
andreinac2014@gmail.com

EL PROGRAMA PARA PONER LA CLAVE SE CIERRA Y NO SALE NADA

10 hours ago, andreinac2014@gmail.com said:

pongo la clave en el programa no sale ningun mensajee y se cierra automaticamente cuando pongo la clave y la impresora sigue igial

¡Hola!
¿Instalaste los paquetes de Microsoft C ++ antes de ejecutar la utilidad?
En caso afirmativo, envíame una captura de pantalla del menú de descarga, para que pueda ver la fecha y hora en que se instalaron los paquetes.

4 hours ago, Max Sandero said:

For me it´s the same, I write the code down and the program shuts down.

Hello!
Did you install the Microsoft C ++ packages before running the utility? 
If yes, please send me a screenshot from the download menu, so that I can see the date and time when the packages were installed.

Same thing happens to me, and I've tried in 2 different computers. After accurately reading the waste ink counters I press reset, insert the key code and nothing. The window just closes. I've tried multiple times. I have Windows 10 and I have installed the 2017 c++ packages, x64 and x86. 
https://ibb.co/tzqRRwb

16 hours ago, LuRRRRRR said:

Same thing happens to me, and I've tried in 2 different computers. After accurately reading the waste ink counters I press reset, insert the key code and nothing. The window just closes. I've tried multiple times. I have Windows 10 and I have installed the 2017 c++ packages, x64 and x86. 
https://ibb.co/tzqRRwb

Hello!

You received instructions and the link to install Microsoft Visual C++ x64 and x86 2017-2022 packages in the letter with the WIC reset key. This is a prerequisite for the correct operation of the WIC reset utility. You should install them before running the utility and before using the WIC reset key, otherwise the key can be damaged. 
Please email our support team support@inkchip.net, they will give you further instructions.
Thank you!