Hi, 
I've been trying to reach inkchip's support for a more than a week now, but since I have no response I wonder if someone can help me.
I had to recover the original firmware of the printer due warranty reasons. Now, I have installed the inkchip firmware again and I'm trying to use the recovery code to make it work.
But the inckchip activation software simply doesn't work. Does anyone has a previous version of the software to see if it works? Cause from the instruction videos I have found about recovering looks a bit different.

Best regards.

idcode.jpg

On 5/24/2023 at 9:55 AM, Jorge.rog said:

Hi, 
I've been trying to reach inkchip's support for a more than a week now, but since I have no response I wonder if someone can help me.
I had to recover the original firmware of the printer due warranty reasons. Now, I have installed the inkchip firmware again and I'm trying to use the recovery code to make it work.
But the inckchip activation software simply doesn't work. Does anyone has a previous version of the software to see if it works? Cause from the instruction videos I have found about recovering looks a bit different.

Best regards.

idcode.jpg

Hello!

Tell me please your order number.