Sign in to follow this  
PeterPeter

ACTIVATION does not wok XP-15000 is not detected

A new XP-15000 printer. Order502681  USB connect and Windows 10 /11 

The chipless firmware software(INKCHIP.net_Firmware_XP15000_v3) can not detect the printer.  Tried and researched for a few hours. It requires installing the Epson driver. ( The windows default printer driver is not good).  Tried to install the chipless firmware more than 10 times. Then the chipless firmware  was installed 99%  and got the firmware version confirmed message. 

But activation (INKCHIP.net_Activation) can not detect the printer also. The printer list is blank.  Tried 4 USB cables  and 3 computers ( Windows 10 and 11), nothing is in the printer list. 

Please help.  Thank you very much. 

Having same issue

The chipless firmware software(INKCHIP.net_Firmware_XP15000_v3) can not detect the printer.  Tried various USB cable still not finding printer.

Also having same issue same printer, just says searching, and if you click refresh it all freezes and has to be closed down completely. Mine doesn't even give an error. Tried redownloading program, restarting computer and printer, no luck.

On 4/3/2023 at 9:18 AM, Admin said:

Hello!
You should install the Chipless Firmware in NORMAL mode instead of UPDATE mode.

Please read the instruction from our website carefully:

https://inkchip.net/download/INKCHIP Instruction Method 14 (for 99 firmware).pdf

Also, please watch the video guide from our official YouTube channel:

https://youtu.be/oF0DsDVPT7k

Let me know the result!
Thank you!

I am having the same issue but it does not even let me get to that point. My firmware is not even in a zipped folder and if I do click on it. I'm getting that my printer is not found or connected. 

On 4/4/2023 at 10:54 PM, Candy said:

I am having the same issue but it does not even let me get to that point. My firmware is not even in a zipped folder and if I do click on it. I'm getting that my printer is not found or connected. 

Make sure you used a usb cable when installing the firmware and have a stable internet,are you?

Go to the menu devices and printers and check if the computer sees the connection to the printer.

Please send a screenshot, if possible to support@inkchip.net