Sign in to follow this  
Sublime_Vizion

Epson XP-15000 Printing Blank Pages...

Installed Firmware, Activated Key, chipless is working but the printer is printing blank pages.  100% sure it has nothing to do with the cartridges so it can only be either the firmware downgrade or the chipless software. How do I fix this? I paid the $60 for the key because I was able to do the firmware but now its useless! HELP!!!!!!

On 6/21/2020 at 7:17 AM, Sublime_Vizion said:

Installed Firmware, Activated Key, chipless is working but the printer is printing blank pages.  100% sure it has nothing to do with the cartridges so it can only be either the firmware downgrade or the chipless software. How do I fix this? I paid the $60 for the key because I was able to do the firmware but now its useless! HELP!!!!!!

I am having the same problem.

My printer model is XP-4101, it prints blank pages, with cartridges full of inks which function well before installing chipless solution. HELPPPPPPP!

HOW DOES CONTACTING YOU ON WHATSAPP SOLVE THE PROBLEM WE ARE ALL HAVING?  THIS IS A BLOG OF REMEDY AND SHOULD  NOT BE USED TO CREATE MORE PROBLEMS FOR US.

Hi! About this issue, we have replied to you on WhatsApp.