Good afternoon! This error number means that the key has already been used. What's your order number? Please, make screenshot with error 10092, we will check.

Good morning I have the problem with the error 10092 epson xp241, my order is 86189. "Communication error. Check the connection between the printer and the PC. Change the USB port. Check the network connection, make sure it is not used proxy and disable the firewall. Please try again later. - 10092 "

Good morning I have the problem with the error 10092 epson xp241, my order is 86189. "Communication error. Check the connection between the printer and the PC. Change the USB port. Check the network connection, make sure it is not used proxy and disable the firewall. Please try again later. - 10092 "

error xp241.png

I am receiving the same error. I am disappointed that I have reached out via email, whats app wont work and I cant get any assistance. I need a new activation key asap. This has cause me to much money. 

On 5/8/2021 at 3:42 PM, Zied said:

Hi!

What is your order number?

I need to check your key.

Hi!

Please send me a screenshot, also tell me your order number so I can check your key.

On 2/17/2024 at 10:33 PM, Nicole Solomon-Mahabir said:

I'm getting an error 10092 with my xp15000 

Hello! The key was already used. Contact support@inkchip.net