Epson ET-2720 Reset key for Waste Ink Counter Reset is not working.

Keeps getting error, "Provided key is invalid. Please, try again."

Reset key was sent by INKCHIP via email.

I have been having the same issue and have tried everything and it is not working. I have 4 different keys that I purchased and not a single one is working. They emailed me yesterday and told me they were going to reset the servers and to try again today. Still did not work. I even showed proof that I have all the correct software downloaded. It is very frustrating as I am always busy and this issue is going to force me to buy a whole new printer.

I am having the same problems. I have retried to reset each time that they tell me that they have reset the servers. I am beginning to think that this is a scam to get our money and never intended to give a needed service

j'ai le meme probleme clé invalid et j'ai les memes réponses ils redemarre les serveurs, mais rien toujours invalid, je pense également que c'est une arnaque.

4 hours ago, Davr said:

I am having the same problems. I have retried to reset each time that they tell me that they have reset the servers. I am beginning to think that this is a scam to get our money and never intended to give a needed service

I have solved the problem with the WIC activation codes not working and returning an invalid code.

I redownloaded the WIC link ,which was emailed to me when I paid for a key, and installed the WIC program again. I then ran the prog and entered the original activation code again in the box when asked. All of a sudden the word DONE popped up and I followed the rest of the instructions. 

After the printer ran through its startup state the printer was ready and I was able to print a test page.

PLEASE NOTE ::  You must connect your printer to your computer or laptop via the USB cable to run the WIC reset .

It will not work if you have the printer connected via Wireless. After the counter has been reset the printer can be used via Wireless if you like.

Good luck and I would like to know if my method has worked for others having invalid code problems.

El 21/5/2022 a las 22:43, Squarerootof2 dijo:

La tecla de reinicio de Epson ET-2720 para el reinicio del contador de residuos de tinta no funciona.

Sigue recibiendo el error "La clave proporcionada no es válida. Vuelva a intentarlo".

La clave de reinicio fue enviada por INKCHIP por correo electrónico.

On 6/24/2022 at 8:54 PM, lina said:

¡Hola!

Díganos, por favor, ¿ha instalado los paquetes de Microsoft C ++ como estaba escrito en las instrucciones?