Sign in to follow this  
Sublime_Vizion

Epson XP-15000 Reading Failed-1

1 hour ago, Admin said:

¡Buenas tardes! ¿Cuál es su número de pedido?

Epson XP-15000.  I was able to install the firmware and do the activation code but now when I try to print anything my printer gives me error code:031002 

I was sent this in another post (Below) but now it allows me to downgrade the firmware, activate the key, but it prints blank pages and gives me an error "031002".  When I get that error It won't let me do anything except power off the printer.  Online it says "Error 031002" is because of overheating of either the board or printhead but it has something to do with the chipless software because if I either update the firmware back to the latest version or downgrade the firmware but do not activate the chipless software the printer works fine. Hope you guys get a better outcome then me but it looks like I wasted $60 and will have to hopefully wait till they make an auto reset chip for this printer....

Please try this new file for you. https://inkchip.net/download/INKCHIP.net_Firmware_99_XP15000_v1.rar   1) Upload firmware which I sent 2) Switch on in normal mode(!!!!) just turn on button . - dont put printer in Program Update mode. (no need to press few buttons while turn on the printer) The uploading process will stuck at 70-80% - it is ok! Open task manager and stop updater process. Printer will blink for about 5-15 minutes - then will power OFF. Now power on the printer - chipless firmware is installed in your printer!

Hi All!

I have to join this blog, to share with my experience as well!

I had some error reading failed 1 for XP15000!

So firstly i deleted all old files, and the download again this firware!

https://inkchip.net/download/INKCHIP.net_Firmware_99_XP15000_v1.rar

After firmware load on 70% i took plug from the wall away, and disconnected printer from the electricity power.

Then turn on again in normal mode 😃 and it works now!

Thanks a lot for your support!

Technichal support guid me in WhatsApp!

1 hour ago, Casie said:

Hi All!

I have to join this blog, to share with my experience as well!

I had some error reading failed 1 for XP15000!

So firstly i deleted all old files, and the download again this firware!

https://inkchip.net/download/INKCHIP.net_Firmware_99_XP15000_v1.rar

After firmware load on 70% i took plug from the wall away, and disconnected printer from the electricity power.

Then turn on again in normal mode 😃 and it works now!

Thanks a lot for your support!

Technichal support guid me in WhatsApp!

Tried this and it still prints blank pages and error 031002.

If you are talking about the firmware I tried both putting the printer into firmware mode and also doing the partial install and unplugging the printer mid way through.

Hi! With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back. Wait 2 minutes. Plug back in the power cord and power it on. Do you still have the error?

Hi... The chipless firmware for xp15000 it's fully funcional at this time? No have issues if install the firm? Only have one unit then if brick can't work anymore in My shop... Many thanks for You time.

Hello i need some help , I just bought the stuff to go chipless but the firmware will no go on my printer it goes to 76%  the says waiting for printer to restart the printer reboots then says failed. I have also tried to flash it in firmware mode says it completed but then i try to activate it an get reading failed -1 , i messaged on whatsapp but no response any help plz ????

On 9/3/2021 at 6:27 AM, oscar said:

Hello i need some help , I just bought the stuff to go chipless but the firmware will no go on my printer it goes to 76%  the says waiting for printer to restart the printer reboots then says failed. I have also tried to flash it in firmware mode says it completed but then i try to activate it an get reading failed -1 , i messaged on whatsapp but no response any help plz ????

Hi!

Please read the instructions from the website carefully: https://inkchip.net/download/INKCHIP Instruction Method 14 (for 99 firmware).pdf

You need to install the firmware in normal mode.