When I launch the program it just reads No Printers found...  I have checked my USB cable and my computer is showing my printer...

Help!!! I know I missed something!

The InkChip WIC software installed/ran ok, but could not find my printer (USB). The connection/printer is recognized on my PC and the Epson printer software.

Please help.... thanks, -Doug

On 5/14/2022 at 1:36 AM, Doug said:

The InkChip WIC software installed/ran ok, but could not find my printer (USB). The connection/printer is recognized on my PC and the Epson printer software.

Please help.... thanks, -Doug

Hello!

Make sure that you have a stable internet connection.

I’m having the same issue. I purchased a key. I followed all of the steps. I have an Epson ET-4700. When it tells me to download firmware, my printer isn’t listed. But the key is compatible with my model of printer. When I pull up INKCHIP adjustment program, I click waste ink counters. Then on the drop down for my printer, there’s no printer listed. Please help!

19 hours ago, Jewelz said:

I’m having the same issue. I purchased a key. I followed all of the steps. I have an Epson ET-4700. When it tells me to download firmware, my printer isn’t listed. But the key is compatible with my model of printer. When I pull up INKCHIP adjustment program, I click waste ink counters. Then on the drop down for my printer, there’s no printer listed. Please help!

This might be because there are too many printers on devices and printers. That’s what might help you: close the Activator Software, turn off your printer, go to PC and remove all printers that may be in "Devices and Printers", then turn your printer on and it will install again, then open the launcher software again and it might appear normally.

On 6/3/2022 at 5:13 PM, Admin said:

This might be because there are too many printers on devices and printers. That’s what might help you: close the Activator Software, turn off your printer, go to PC and remove all printers that may be in "Devices and Printers", then turn your printer on and it will install again, then open the launcher software again and it might appear normally.

I have deleted all other printers and devices.  In the email that contained my key, there is a line that reads: Please, download and install the required Firmware for your Epson model from this link : https://inkchip.net/soft/, however, my printer isn't on the list do download the firmware.  When I purchased the key, it said my printer is supported. I have an Epson ET-4700.  Is this possibly the reason why it isn't working?  What is the firmware for? 

13 hours ago, Jewelz said:

I have deleted all other printers and devices.  In the email that contained my key, there is a line that reads: Please, download and install the required Firmware for your Epson model from this link : https://inkchip.net/soft/, however, my printer isn't on the list do download the firmware.  When I purchased the key, it said my printer is supported. I have an Epson ET-4700.  Is this possibly the reason why it isn't working?  What is the firmware for? 

This printer model is supported with WIC adjustment program,not chipless firmware.

It is different programs.

On 10/4/2022 at 5:42 PM, jhowe393@gmail.com said:

Does WIC firmware support Epson WF 7210?  It is not listed as supported and the WIC firmware doesn't show any printers when I install it.

Hello,

There’s no wic firmware, wic solution includes the wic utility and the wic key. 
Unfortunately, your model is not supported. 

I have purchased the program and the code. When I launch the program it reads - NO PRINTERS WERE FOUND.  It is an Epson R1800 and has the 2 flashing red lights plus the message - "Parts inside your printer are at the end of their service life"  please help.  (The usb connection appears to be working as it is able to come up with a print preview on the screen before the Epson message appears)

16 hours ago, Rik said:

I have purchased the program and the code. When I launch the program it reads - NO PRINTERS WERE FOUND.  It is an Epson R1800 and has the 2 flashing red lights plus the message - "Parts inside your printer are at the end of their service life"  please help.  (The usb connection appears to be working as it is able to come up with a print preview on the screen before the Epson message appears)

It might be because there are too many printers on devices and printers. 

That’s what might help you: close the Activator Software, turn off your printer, go to PC and remove all printers that may be in ""Devices and Printers"", then turn your printer on and it will install again, then open the launcher software again and it might will appear normally.

2 hours ago, Admin said:

It might be because there are too many printers on devices and printers. 

That’s what might help you: close the Activator Software, turn off your printer, go to PC and remove all printers that may be in ""Devices and Printers"", then turn your printer on and it will install again, then open the launcher software again and it might will appear normally.

Hi, It still hasn't been able to recognise the printer.

Capture.PNG

Control Panel - Devices and Printers.PNG

Are you using only USB connection to the printer? Does the computer see that the printer is connected via USB?

Yes I am using only a usb connection. The printer has been working perfectly for years. ....until now.           I've set it as default printer.    Still no luck.

Default Priner.PNG

No printers were found.PNG

I have installed and opened the WIC software and my  printer is not recognized in drop down in waste ink counters but is recognized in the drop down in deep cleaning pls help

On 1/17/2023 at 12:18 PM, f c said:

I have installed and opened the WIC software and my  printer is not recognized in drop down in waste ink counters but is recognized in the drop down in deep cleaning pls help

Hello! 
What is your printer model? Most likely your model is not supported by the WIC reset utility.

Hi. No printer on list in "Wast Inc counters"

spacer.png 

But Deep Cleaning is ok

spacer.png 

connect USB, single printer (all deleted), driver updated.

need help