Chazcov

Epson XP-15000 Still Reporting Ink Empty

Successfully flashed the firmware (or so I thought), but the printer keeps reporting the white ink as being empty after about 5-7 pages printed.  I'm using a CISS system, and I have to "replace" the white ink carts in printer's menus.  

I thought that the custom firmware was supposed to take care of the ink monitoring?  Did it not flash correctly?  How can I check to see if I'm running the correct chipless firmware?

Thanks in advance,
Chuck

On 3/30/2022 at 7:54 PM, Chazcov said:

Successfully flashed the firmware (or so I thought), but the printer keeps reporting the white ink as being empty after about 5-7 pages printed.  I'm using a CISS system, and I have to "replace" the white ink carts in printer's menus.  

I thought that the custom firmware was supposed to take care of the ink monitoring?  Did it not flash correctly?  How can I check to see if I'm running the correct chipless firmware?

Thanks in advance,
Chuck

Hello!

Here are some possible reasons why your printer prints blank forms after activating the firmware: 

https://youtu.be/my58sHb9z5k

I'm not printing blank pages. I've been printing fine.  But after printing about 5-7 pages, it reports the white inks (grey and red on the Epson 150000) need to be replaced.

I thought the chipless firmware made the printer report the inks full at all times.

12 hours ago, arschmitz said:

@Chazcov this seems to be happening to lots of people with the xp-15000 i have two printers both doing it see 

Hello!
Please contact our support team support@inkchip.net

Thank you.