Mato

WF2830 can't update firmware

Hi!

I have an Epson WF 2830 and I downloaded the appropriate firmware for this printer. The printer does not recognize some cartridge (tird part rechargable).

The file firmware seems to be suitable for updating printer.

I have tried to update but I received the 99 error: in normal mode the device reboot after 71% of  the process then stop with error at 99% and give the message reported in attached images. I have unpluged the power cord and started printer manually with only one “turn on” as suggested by yours instructions, but the message of unrecognize cartridge remain and the firmware remain not updated.

In this moment I don't have original full cartridge to try. What can I do?

Thank's in advance.

Marco

Clipboard01.gif

IMG_20220103_130544.jpg

Clipboard02.gif

On 1/3/2022 at 4:45 PM, Mato said:

Hi!

I have an Epson WF 2830 and I downloaded the appropriate firmware for this printer. The printer does not recognize some cartridge (tird part rechargable).

The file firmware seems to be suitable for updating printer.

I have tried to update but I received the 99 error: in normal mode the device reboot after 71% of  the process then stop with error at 99% and give the message reported in attached images. I have unpluged the power cord and started printer manually with only one “turn on” as suggested by yours instructions, but the message of unrecognize cartridge remain and the firmware remain not updated.

In this moment I don't have original full cartridge to try. What can I do?

Thank's in advance.

Marco

Clipboard01.gif

IMG_20220103_130544.jpg

Clipboard02.gif

Make sure you used a usb cable when installing the firmware and have a stable internet.You need to activate yhe progtamm to get rid of this error.