12 hours ago, TerryC said:

1857136041_2021-12-17(1).thumb.png.94379dee4534b59cad28fb775757e861.pngI have the same issue.

To install the firmware in normal mode means to use only the power button. Not the power button and the display corner. You don't have to put the printer into update mode.
In the videos we sent you that you don't need it to load 100%. When the load gets stuck at 75-85%, that's okay! You will need to pull the cable out at that point and put it back in.
Then turn the printer on just using the power button.
Watch the video again:

https://youtu.be/oF0DsDVPT7k

Let me know the result!
Thank you!

Still no different. Only done in normal mode as you can see, it doesn't stop at 75-85% it goes all the way to 99% then  the message that it failed comes up.

I need a quick help from you my client's printer activation failed to activate code 10092. I saw that it refers to the previously used key... I received the email and immediately tried to activate the printer. I need an urgent solution... I've sent a message via whatsapp with all the details of the purchase and also through the form on your page...

Just now, Leonardo Santa Clara said:

Preciso de uma ajuda rápida de você. A ativação da impressora do meu cliente falhou ao ativar o código 10092. Vi que se refere à chave usada anteriormente ... Recebi o e-mail e tentei imediatamente ativar a impressora. Preciso de uma solução urgente ... Enviei uma mensagem via whatsapp com todos os detalhes da compra e também através do formulário da sua página ...

o meu modelo é EPSON WF 579R

14 hours ago, TerryC said:

Communication Failed 10092

Hello!

This error number means that the key has already been used. What is your model? Please, make screenshot with error 10092, we will check.

I copied the activation code from my email, pasted it into the 'Activation Code' section and clicked 'Activate'

I get the message 'Activation code can not be recognize'

My printer is an Epson WF-3733, Firmware download into printer went fine but I can't activate it?

When I first clicked 'Activate Online' it said 'Wrong ID code'

After that I put the ID code from my email into the 'Activation Code' section and clicked 'Activate'

Then I get the message 'Activation code can not be recognize'

I got it to work.

I bought the printer brand new and never did the initial setup. I installed the cartridges the printer came with as that was part of the setup, after that it worked.

THANKS FOR SAVING ME $$$ and eliminating Epson's terrible business practices!

im getting this message when i try to use the code they sent me in the email to activate my wf-7720, can someone tell me why?

activation screenshot.jpg

On 1/10/2022 at 1:58 AM, Mew43 said:

im getting this message when i try to use the code they sent me in the email to activate my wf-7720, can someone tell me why?

activation screenshot.jpg

Hi!
The error occurs if you insert the key incompletely, incorrectly, or leaving extra spaces in front and behind the activation key.