I have an Epson ET-2720 & a new Windows 10 64 bit laptop. I purchased 3 keys from you. I installed your software & it will read my waste in counter. I downloaded x86 & X64 Visual C++. When I try to reset the waste ink counter by copying/pasting one of the keys from the email you sent it says it’s invalid. I tried using different keys since I have 3 of them & none of them worked. Please help!

F59CB586-9C22-4320-BB56-94A2A9401D41.jpeg

160DE1D0-EF4D-43C9-BEBC-D90F29163FAD.jpeg

Hi! This error appears if the key is inserted incorrectly. Make sure you remove the extra spaces in the front and back of the key, not missing a single character.

I have removed all spaces. I’ve even emailed key to myself to ensure no extra spaces. I have also checked for extra spaces in the front & back of the “input reset waste ink key” box where I pasted the key. This is not an issue with extra spaces. 

18 hours ago, Robin Harvey-Young said:

I have removed all spaces. I’ve even emailed key to myself to ensure no extra spaces. I have also checked for extra spaces in the front & back of the “input reset waste ink key” box where I pasted the key. This is not an issue with extra spaces. 

Hi!
Have you installed the Microsoft C ++ packages before you run the utility? If so, please send me the screenshot from the download menu so I can see the exact date and time of installation.

Make sure you put the key in correctly, remove any extra spaces from the front and back of the key, make sure you don't accidentally erase the signs.

Key is.          .    Ttyghjhkh-example...

You have made a copy but when you paste th Key Bégin at.   .     Tty...

You must go on thé first letter and délecte before