Sign in to follow this  

Epson EC-7000

I suppose it is not a popular model, but I was wondering is anyone working on chipless firmware for EC-C7000? Even with a firmware rollback, its been a pain in the butt.  Haven't printed anything but test pages and it's not recognizing my cyan or magenta.  This is a replacement by the way.  PLEASE, please consider.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2021 at 3:35 PM, 5155 said:

I suppose it is not a popular model, but I was wondering is anyone working on chipless firmware for EC-C7000? Even with a firmware rollback, its been a pain in the butt.  Haven't printed anything but test pages and it's not recognizing my cyan or magenta.  This is a replacement by the way.  PLEASE, please consider.

Good afternoon!

Unfortunately, we do not have a solution for this model.

Any solution for EC-C7000 yet?   I've gone through 2 full sets of XLblack and standard YCM cartridges, and have only printed about 800 B&W 8.5x11 mostly Text pages. Very disappointed with this printer.  I bought it to do 13x19 prints, but haven't even printed 1 yet. I'm worried about running out of a color part way through. 

On 8/14/2022 at 7:10 AM, Ronklo said:

Any solution for EC-C7000 yet?   I've gone through 2 full sets of XLblack and standard YCM cartridges, and have only printed about 800 B&W 8.5x11 mostly Text pages. Very disappointed with this printer.  I bought it to do 13x19 prints, but haven't even printed 1 yet. I'm worried about running out of a color part way through. 

Hello,

Unfortunately we don’t have solution for this model. As soon as we have a new model solution, it appears on the website. 

I have that model and last update just blocked by 3rd party cartridges it's not recognizing them. 

Any solution yet? 

5 hours ago, Moe said:

I have that model and last update just blocked by 3rd party cartridges it's not recognizing them. 

Any solution yet? 

Hello!

Please try to come back to original firmware version and then recover code with the recovery code.