Sign in to follow this  
Luiza Mota

WASTE INK COUNTER ALMOST 100% AND I USED THE CODE TODAY

WASTE INK COUNTER ALMOST 100% AND I USED THE CODE TODAY. When I bought the code, it appears on the website that "Never Finish: NO More “replace cartridges” or “reset chips”. You have always full ink level. Print as much as you wish with no limits" --> And it doesnt work like that, I need help with this problem.

17 hours ago, Luiza Mota said:

WASTE INK COUNTER ALMOST 100% AND I USED THE CODE TODAY. When I bought the code, it appears on the website that "Never Finish: NO More “replace cartridges” or “reset chips”. You have always full ink level. Print as much as you wish with no limits" --> And it doesnt work like that, I need help with this problem.

Hi!

Have you activated the key succesfully?

On 11/24/2021 at 4:40 PM, Luiza Mota said:

Yes, when I activate the key, the ink counter return to 0%, but in one day use, appears 98,67% 

Hi!
You installed chipless firmware on your printers and activated the key, right? The thing is, chipless firmware is a solution for cartridges and it has no relation to the maintenance box.
If you need to reset the ink counters, there's another solution for that, the WIC reset utility. Please check if your model is supported by our utility at: https://inkchip.net/wic/

not sure if i should put this here or open a new topic. I have a Epson WF-7720 and recently did the chipless firmware activation and it worked great and the inks are always full. But im getting notices that the maintenance box is nearly full. I tried to use a chip resetter to reset the maintenance box which worked before but it doesnt seem to be changing anything. Isthat because of the firmware? IF so, what are my options? 

18 hours ago, Mew43 said:

not sure if i should put this here or open a new topic. I have a Epson WF-7720 and recently did the chipless firmware activation and it worked great and the inks are always full. But im getting notices that the maintenance box is nearly full. I tried to use a chip resetter to reset the maintenance box which worked before but it doesnt seem to be changing anything. Isthat because of the firmware? IF so, what are my options? 

Firmware is solution for cartridges.If you want to solve problem with maintance box you need another our solution-WIC utility.

2 hours ago, Admin said:

Firmware is solution for cartridges.If you want to solve problem with maintance box you need another our solution-WIC utility.

Im just wondering how does everyone else deal with it who has a WF-7720?  Is my only option to buy a brand new maintenance box? Im just asking what do people usually do when they have the chipless firmware?