NickBrew

epson xp-15000 not showing up in activation tool

I was able to install the inkchip firmware but the printer isn't showing up via usb or ethernet in the activation tool. Not sure what to do?

Epson monitor application and windows are showing that the printer is connected fine.

Running latest build of Windows 11.

Screenshot of firmware version installed below.

I have powering the printer off and reconnecting it multiple times with no luck. I've tried with ethernet and usb connected and with just USB connected.

What can I do here?

Thanks.

epson monitor good.png

windows version.png

new firmware version.png

order#.png

10 hours ago, NickBrew said:

I also am using the latest version of the activation software.

Hi!

Can you please send me the screenshot of what the activation program shows you?

On 11/10/2021 at 2:57 PM, NickBrew said:

No printer showing up in drop down.

image.png

Please tell me what mode did you install the firmware in? Normal mode or update mode?

Also this might be because there are too many printers on devices and printers.

That’s what might help you: close the Activator Software, turn off your printer, go to PC and remove all printers that may be in ""Devices and Printers"", then turn your printer on and it will install again, then open the launcher software again and it might appear normally.

I'm not sure what you mean by normal vs update mode? I kicked off the firmware updater after powering on the printer and the firmware updater did the update and made it to 100%.

I tried powering off, removing all printers in devices and printers and powering back on... it's still not detecting it.

Any other ideas?

Ok. So I figured out what update mode is. I tried the firmware install with both normal and update mode and the printer still does not show up in the activation tool.

(as mentioned above I tried removing all printers, turning it back on and it reinstalled... still fails to show in activation tool)

Any other ideas?

17 hours ago, NickBrew said:

Ok. So I figured out what update mode is. I tried the firmware install with both normal and update mode and the printer still does not show up in the activation tool.

(as mentioned above I tried removing all printers, turning it back on and it reinstalled... still fails to show in activation tool)

Any other ideas?

Hi!

please contact our support team via this email: support@inkchip.net and describe your problem, they will specifically help you