Sign in to follow this  
ahammond761@gmail.com

No Printers show up on list ----HELP

On 11/7/2021 at 7:00 AM, ninaette said:

1?ui=2&ik=f1e2fec778&attid=0.1.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1715744120782041602&th=17cf8c2ffcadb202&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-tZ-wren0H9XiJ4FHWUPkvQgUQgL4bNQtPusVrXNiCbS6zhlVPrPe2ju7inn8_mJj7De6rnzccJdfuo9zYDaaiwPYnGfFyaadPlmUK-rX39tnomQhRbXvvRRg&disp=emb

Hi!

Can you resend please? I can see nothing but a blank square 

On 11/10/2021 at 2:30 PM, ninaette said:

6ACE9812-F4F5-49C1-A5E0-CAD7C31D5CE2.jpeg

Please tell me your printer model. Also please tell me what mode did you install the firmware in? Normal mode or update mode?

Also this might be because there are too many printers on devices and printers.

That’s what might help you: close the Activator Software, turn off your printer, go to PC and remove all printers that may be in ""Devices and Printers"", then turn your printer on and it will install again, then open the launcher software again and it might appear normally.

I had the same problem, it turned out it was because I was trying to ACTIVATE the printer connected wirelessly. you must connect to it with the USB cable and do the firmware update that way also! Once it is showing USB connection, it will work!

i am having the same issue. i have the correct drivers installed and updated firmware was installed successfully. i hope someone finds the fix. this is the only device under my printers tab in devices.

update: when i tried the activation i was using a usb cord hooked up to my laptop and software wouldnt find printer. i switched to desktop and reinstalled firmware and reran activation and my printer was listed and i got it to work.  hope this helps you guys

Try disconnecting the wireless connection. Use a valid USB cable, try using a different USB port on the computer.