Sign in to follow this  
Terri-lynn

ink chip firmware and activation

My firmware only goes to 99% and never completes i have tried reinstalling making sure no other printers are detected i made sure printer is printing on usb and wi-fi and when i try to do activation of course it doesnt deteck my printer ive been since march this year trying to figure this out i do have purchased code which hasnt been used and hope dont expire someone please help

8 hours ago, Terri-lynn said:

My firmware only goes to 99% and never completes i have tried reinstalling making sure no other printers are detected i made sure printer is printing on usb and wi-fi and when i try to do activation of course it doesnt deteck my printer ive been since march this year trying to figure this out i do have purchased code which hasnt been used and hope dont expire someone please help

Since March!!!!????    Did you try to contact this inkchip? I WhatsApp the inkchip guy but did not get his response Nor see him being active in whatsapp

i got an email about a different problem today looks russian now

Hi

Problem with internet connection, check your internet. The launcher is unable to update or communicate with the server. Disable anti-virus or use another internet.

Чт, 16 сент. 2021 г. в 1:08 PM, Tonez Philips

Sent from Mail for Windows

--

Sincerely yours,

Kate Mirosh 

Inkchip corp.

WhatsApp/Viber: +372 8173 0240
Wechat: Inkchip.net