Sign in to follow this  
Ombra

Firmware Epson workforce 3725

Hi, I have an epson workforce 3725, at the moment I'm using it with refillable cartridges with chip reset, I would like to make this change because the cyan chip is no longer recognized and therefore no longer have any problems whatsoever
I followed the instructions on the screen for my model but I noticed that the firmware in your package is the number 30.74.CL.99ZP while the one in the printer always remains at version 30.68.ZZ.99Z9 (30.68.CL21I2) despite me updating from program update mode, the only way to update to your package version is under normal printer usage conditions.
I state that I have not purchased the key because this problem has slowed me down, is this normal? or is it okay to update also from the home of the printer in normal operation?
Thanks

Edited by Ombra

If you update the printer from the internet it makes the whole point worthless, it is clearly espressed that you turn off updates from epson, you can reflash the printer but I dont know how to because I saw and understood the point of the the various warnings on not allowing the printer to update. IDIOTs beware