Kskvicalo

Activation won't run when clicking on it

I've installed all the firmware and it went fine. I've purchased and I have a activation code. I click on activation file and the computer does nothing. I've deleted and downloaded again and same thing. It will not do anything. Ive texted the support number. I'm from USA so and my cell phone will not call the number on the website. I need help. I downloaded xfran to run the file cuz it told me there wasn't a program to run the file and still nothing. Im good to go if I could just gwt the activation to work. There is no error of any kind popping up it does nothing. 

welcome to the club people, we are all having problems  go here https://inkchip.net/soft/ and download the 3 files for your printer, extract them and save in one folder - or move them to one folder, then run the firmware update( we all have different printers)  once complete double click the activation and choose your language and activate online enter your code and OK