Hi can i know if the activation is supporting epson wf2861 ( singapore set ) 

thanks. 

i got this msg and stuck at 99%. 

my printer model is 2861, does 2860 and 2861 use the same firmware installer? 

thanks. 

1915550475_99percent.thumb.PNG.a93858954e870ddf9013fa2bb2e07934.PNG

Hi!

Yes, if works for your model. have you been trying to install the firmware in the normal mode? 

After clicked the "INKCHIP.net_Activation.exe", got error message window- just a code, not understand. After click OK, program window closed and nothing happen. What should be do1.thumb.JPG.6e909f6fb4c5f270c2d759776c039add.JPGne?

Edited by Ricky Fai

Same. After close and re click the exe file again, can show English language, and click "activate online", error message " Wrong ID code". Also your whatsapp no. cannot be used1141346313_Errormessage0806.JPG.ee892060ee151fea105c0543ae6b9528.JPG 

4 hours ago, Ricky Fai said:

Same. After close and re click the exe file again, can show English language, and click "activate online", error message " Wrong ID code". Also your whatsapp no. cannot be used1141346313_Errormessage0806.JPG.ee892060ee151fea105c0543ae6b9528.JPG 

Could you please make a short videо where we can see how you install the firmware and send it to us at: support@inkchip.net.

Thank you!

Hi, Firmware upload to printer is no problem (shown 100% done and success), but go to activation got problem. Need to re-do the firmware uploading again? Video for activation problem sent to you already

10 hours ago, Ricky Fai said:

Hi, Firmware upload to printer is no problem (shown 100% done and success), but go to activation got problem. Need to re-do the firmware uploading again? Video for activation problem sent to you already

The load should not get to 100% when installing in normal mode. Most likely you are doing something wrong.

In the video guide it shows that you don't need it to load 100%. When the load gets stuck at 75-85%, that's okay! You will need to pull the cable out at that point and put it back in.

Then turn the printer on just using the power button.

Watch the video please:

Hi, both the video and manual said " if loading stop before reach 100%"; But my case was that it did not stop (only holding for a few seconds at certain time).

Is it meaning that I have to unplug the power cord at certain % of loading?

I have sent you the screw video of uploading firmware. Pls check

6 hours ago, Ricky Fai said:

Hi, both the video and manual said " if loading stop before reach 100%"; But my case was that it did not stop (only holding for a few seconds at certain time).

Is it meaning that I have to unplug the power cord at certain % of loading?

I have sent you the screw video of uploading firmware. Pls check

Hello!

About this issue, we have already replied to you on email.

Thank you!

On 8/15/2023 at 4:27 AM, Ricky Fai said:

Any update?

Let it stop the download process through the task manager and proceed to activation.

• Like 1