I installed the firmware for chipless refillable cartridges. Now my printer will not print at all. It will motion through the cycles to print but the pages are blank. It is not an issue with my cartridges, I tested them on another printer and they work just fine. The only other option is the issue lies within the firmware. Please help!

On 3/25/2021 at 9:37 AM, Hshaffer said:

I installed the firmware for chipless refillable cartridges. Now my printer will not print at all. It will motion through the cycles to print but the pages are blank. It is not an issue with my cartridges, I tested them on another printer and they work just fine. The only other option is the issue lies within the firmware. Please help!

Hi! What is your order number?

On 10/8/2021 at 3:29 PM, Rana G said:

Did anyone get a solution to fixing this problem? my WF 2850 won't print after installing the firmware. 

You need to perform a maintenance check on the printer and cycle through all of the printer head checks and head cleanings first. Mine did the same thing and now I'm stuck with it printing but barely printing anything. Every cycle of maintenance gets it a little more back to normal but I'm going on 30 minutes of cycling right now still.

On 9/15/2021 at 5:42 PM, Ashley said:

Did you get this figures out?  I have the WF2850 and mine is doing the same thing!

You need to perform a maintenance check on the printer and cycle through all of the printer head checks and head cleanings first. Mine did the same thing and now I'm stuck with it printing but barely printing anything. Every cycle of maintenance gets it a little more back to normal but I'm going on 30 minutes of cycling right now still.

On 3/25/2021 at 3:37 AM, Hshaffer said: