Sign in to follow this  
maklinedinst

WF 7720 doesnt print after converting to chipless firmware

after installing chipless firmware in my WF 7720 what was a prefectly good printer now doesnt print a single drop of ink ?, the ciss system is full ,i primed it a couple times to make sure no air was in the system ,i dont have any error messages and it registers all ink levels are full,i have done the head cleaning and have run of 50 test pages hoping the ink would flow but nothing,not a drop ? any ideas ? i sure dont !!!!

• Like 1

On 3/24/2021 at 8:25 PM, maklinedinst said:

after installing chipless firmware in my WF 7720 what was a prefectly good printer now doesnt print a single drop of ink ?, the ciss system is full ,i primed it a couple times to make sure no air was in the system ,i dont have any error messages and it registers all ink levels are full,i have done the head cleaning and have run of 50 test pages hoping the ink would flow but nothing,not a drop ? any ideas ? i sure dont !!!!

Hi! What is your order number?

I’m having the same issue with my epson expression home xp4105. The printer is running as if it’s printing ink but nothing comes out ! Please help

Hi!
What type of cartridges do you use? Check that the cartridges are installed correctly and the ink level.