Hello!

I purchased a new activation key and when I try to enter it into the box, it doesn't have enough letters to fit my activation key. I already installed the firmware, this should be the last step. I put "Activate online" and when the box pops up and I paste in the key, only a little bit pastes into the box. I don't know how to put a screen shot into this forum and I already tried emailing you but it got sent back to me me. Please help! If you need a screen shot, please respond an I can email one?

22 hours ago, geracim98 said:

Hello!

I purchased a new activation key and when I try to enter it into the box, it doesn't have enough letters to fit my activation key. I already installed the firmware, this should be the last step. I put "Activate online" and when the box pops up and I paste in the key, only a little bit pastes into the box. I don't know how to put a screen shot into this forum and I already tried emailing you but it got sent back to me me. Please help! If you need a screen shot, please respond an I can email one?

Hi! Yes, please contact us by email support@inkchip.net and enter the order number in your email.

I sent the order number in an email! For some reason my emails are having trouble going through so please let me know that you get it! I would like to resolve this issue! Thank you!

On 3/27/2021 at 10:37 PM, geracim98 said:

Hello? I sent and email and it keeps bouncing back to me! Please help me!

Hi! What is your email address? I need to check 

On 3/28/2021 at 11:49 AM, oopopppop said:
I'm just like you. How can I solve this problem?

Hi! Please send me the screenshot of the error 

4 minutes ago, geracim98 said:

madelinebgeraci@gmail.com or geracim98@uiu.edu I have used both

We sent you a message from our email, please give us a response.