Sign in to follow this  
Kamy

Mac?

7 hours ago, Kamy said:

Instructions say I need a windows computer, can I use my Mac?

Hi!
The firmware can only be installed from a Windows PC, but once installed, the printer will work as before, with any PC.

Why you ttell that the firmware works only from Windows after the payment? I've just bought the key, but I can't use it and I've discovered it by the confirmation mail. Is not correct.

15 hours ago, Alessia said:

Why you ttell that the firmware works only from Windows after the payment? I've just bought the key, but I can't use it and I've discovered it by the confirmation mail. Is not correct.

The new firmware (hence your printer will work with Mac)

The app to flash you printer firmware and the app to serialize the Inkchip firmware is windows based so you need windows to run these apps.

You can install windows on your mac via Parallels or VMware Fusion (google is your friend)

On 4/22/2021 at 1:30 AM, Alessia said:

Hi! What is your order number?

I completely agree that the Windows only nature of the software should be stated at point of sale.

I tried Parallels and it did not work for me. 

On 4/25/2021 at 6:45 PM, angelalea said:

my order no.[Order #88146] (April 25, 2021)

Contact us via email please, our support team will help you to solve this issue 

23 hours ago, evelia villalpando said:

I have a mac , need to borrow a window to install then i can use it on my mac How please help 

Hello!
If you are going to install chipless firmware on your printer, you need a Windows computer. After you complete the installation and activation process, you will be able to use your printer as before with any computers and devices, including MAC.