GirlyWifey

Error "Activation Code Cannot Be Recongnize"

Hi,

I received my Activation Code but the error message  pops up when I click "Activate".

I was able to install the firmware successfully and open the Activation tool. I selected my printer from the drop down, but when I paste in the activation code and click activate, that is when the error message pops up.

Please on how to correct this....thank you!

256448476_ErrorCodewithActivationCode.thumb.PNG.cf031649653034d5bb7d2a6e1ae6610f.PNG

Good afternoon!

You are inserting the key in the wrong place.

You need to click the "activate online" button and insert the key in the pop-up window.

After I complete the firmware update and successfully run the activation, when I get to step 7 - the only pop up box I get when I click on "activate online" are please wait for the update to complete" or "wrong code entered". However, I have not entered any code. 

I already tried rebooting my completer, redownloaded the firmware data, tried to activate the program but am still unsuccessful at getting the system to accept my key own key ad accepting it as valid and allowing me to move to step #8 in the process.

Please see the screen shots attached for further clarification. Thank you for your time and I look for to hearing back as quickly as possible.

Erica

3 - Worng ID Code.jpg

2 - Please wait - updates finsihed.jpg

1 - Printer shoiwng Finished.jpg

Please try this new file for you.

https://inkchip.net/download/INKCHIP.net_Firmware_99_WF4790_v1.rar

1) Upload firmware which I sent

2) Switch on in normal mode(!!!!) just turn on button . - dont put printer in Program Update mode. (no need to press few buttons while turn on the printer)

The uploading process will stuck at 70-80% - it is ok!

Open task manager and stop updater process.

Printer will blink for about 5-15 minutes - then will power OFF.

Now power on the printer - chipless firmware is installed in your printer!

Then run the activation program.

I got through all the steps and am getting "SN error, please check" when I enter the activation key. Please help!

Error activation key.PNG

Edited by kwalk

Hi!
Make sure you copy the key completely and paste it in with no spaces in the front and back.