Hello,

Trying to activate the chipless firmware on a epson xp-15000 printer.

Activation tool does not work I get a message " Read Failes -1 " see in the forum there are more people with this error but no real solution.

Removed all my printers and installed the printer again still nothing tried it on an Empty Surface Pro still nothing and if I try to paste and activate it tells me " activation code can not be recognize ".

Please Guys can you help me.

Regards.

Got It, think the user manual is not correct, anyway after opening " inkchip.net_activation.exe" it did not work so I closed that program.

Shut off my printer and put it on again in regular mode.

Then I flashed the firmware once again in regular mode, opened  " inkchip.net_activation.exe" eh voila I could online activate and now it works.

Everything O.K. now, just waiting for my new ink suply now.

O.K.jpg

I tried activating my workforce WF-2630 but this is the feedback i get after clicking on the activate online button. Please can someone help me?

I do the firmware update, go to activate it after the printer is back on in normal normal mode but I get nothing at all through the activation application. No Mod

What sn is it asking for when I click the activate button and the dialog box pops up? I have tried inputting the code I received in my email but that doesnt work? Is it asking for my printer an? Cause I dont know what it is?..

Edited by DeAnna
Wrong word

Hi!

It is asking for the key. You should input the key without spaces before and after 

hi there! I have about 2 hours trying to install the firmware and I have not been able, also when I try to download the activation software wrong screen appears and disappears quickly

12344444.JPG

Edited by Tina Makes

On 9/6/2021 at 2:23 AM, Tina Makes said:

hi there! I have about 2 hours trying to install the firmware and I have not been able, also when I try to download the activation software wrong screen appears and disappears quickly

12344444.JPG

I been doing it for 2 days, still cant reach their server

• Like 1

Hi, 

I facing issue with activation window it does not show my printer in the list. its all empty. i tried updating firmware twice. successful both times. i even restarted my printer but nothing helped.

could anyone please help.

I have epson xp-4100

Thanks 

buenas noches

tengo la impresora epson wf 2860 ya hize el proceso de actualizacion y al momento de usa la herramienta de activacion nome responde se queda pensado y no avanza 

16845473543844404399573885846255.jpg

Edited by yojan

On 5/20/2023 at 3:47 AM, yojan said:

buenas noches

tengo la impresora epson wf 2860 ya hize el proceso de actualizacion y al momento de usa la herramienta de activacion nome responde se queda pensado y no avanza 

16845473543844404399573885846255.jpg

¡Hola!
Debería instalar el Firmware Chipless en modo NORMAL en lugar de en modo ACTUALIZAR.

Por favor, lea atentamente las instrucciones de nuestro sitio web:

https://inkchip.net/download/INKCHIP Instruction Method 14 (for 99 firmware).pdf

También puedes ver la guía en vídeo de nuestro canal oficial de YouTube:

https://youtu.be/oF0DsDVPT7k

¡Háganme saber el resultado!
Gracias.

On 5/28/2023 at 7:37 PM, KOprints said:

Hello have a new epsonxp15000  activation code error keeps popping up

Hello!

Please share the screenshot of the error.

Thanks!