Admin

INKCHIP - Chipless Solutions Firmware for Epson XP Series

13 hours ago, Kristamarie said:

I continue to get an error trying to install this firmware for my XP-15000. See attached screen shot.

ErrorScreen.png

Hello,

Please check your usb connection. Does your computer see the printer? Try to disable the network and use only usb connection.

XP-6000, cannot unzip the downloaded firmware for inkchip.net/soft/..... Where could I get a good .rar file? I need to download right activation file. I have ordered actvation key, as:

Order 457936
Your ordered Chipless Code for printer model: XP-6000 - 1

Thanks.

With our firmware you can use any cartridge or CISS system. It doesn't matter, use whatever is most convenient for you.

On 11/10/2022 at 12:07 PM, Admin said:

With our firmware you can use any cartridge or CISS system. It doesn't matter, use whatever is most convenient for you.

Thanks for reply. My promblem is shown in attached screenshoot. I could not unzip xp6000 .rar firmware file and activation.rar file downloaded from your website. Could you please let me know how to deal with these issues? Thank you.

829895361_XP6000.rarcannotunzip.jpg.d5409c6b7c66e40392298d29c5a7108c.jpg

1924369662_Activation.rarcannotunzip.jpg.e8040170b3f11fcbd24a22791ed96766.jpg

I have an Epson XP-15000,   I have purchased the chip less firmware from your website installed it and it allows me to use the chip less ink cartridges but  does not keep my ink levels listed at full on the printer itself.   After about 4 to 5 prints the printer says its out of ink.  I have a ciss installed and it definitely is never out of ink...  Is there a fix for this issue ?

After activation our chipless firmware your printer will be able to work with all types of the cartridges, you can also use CISS, if it's is more convenient for you.

On 1/9/2023 at 1:46 AM, Admin said:

After activation our chipless firmware your printer will be able to work with all types of the cartridges, you can also use CISS, if it's is more convenient for you.

Dear Admin.... your chipless firmware for the Epson xp15000 that i purchased lets me use the chipless cartridges but it does not keep the ink levels at full...is there a fix for this or something i may have missed.. its very frustrating to have a CISS installed full of ink and not be able to print more than two pages before the printer says its out of ink

On 2/15/2023 at 4:39 AM, HopelesslyDTF said:

Dear Admin.... your chipless firmware for the Epson xp15000 that i purchased lets me use the chipless cartridges but it does not keep the ink levels at full...is there a fix for this or something i may have missed.. its very frustrating to have a CISS installed full of ink and not be able to print more than two pages before the printer says its out of ink

Chipless Firmware - software to the Epson’s printers. 

The firmware makes to stop asking to reset the electronic ink level. This means client can print non-stop without zeroing breaks. No more hassle with changes of the cartridges and spending money on the services.

https://youtu.be/uB29zKLG7a0

I'm having this same issue except I have 2 xp-15000 both with chipless firmware and CISS systems. If I do several large prints in a row without restarting/unplugging the printer it will say out of ink. Restarting the printer resets the levels to full. But I keep wasting a lot of ink on failed large prints. 

On 9/7/2023 at 2:09 PM, arschmitz said:

I'm having this same issue except I have 2 xp-15000 both with chipless firmware and CISS systems. If I do several large prints in a row without restarting/unplugging the printer it will say out of ink. Restarting the printer resets the levels to full. But I keep wasting a lot of ink on failed large prints. 

Same issue here. From the video posted above it’s supposed to keep levels full. Admin please assist as a lot of people have the same issue. Is this a bug on the xp15000?

18 hours ago, Renee said:

Same issue here. From the video posted above it’s supposed to keep levels full. Admin please assist as a lot of people have the same issue. Is this a bug on the xp15000?

Try reverting back to the original firmware and reinstalling the chipless firmware from the website.

purchased today but unable to activate I receive an error message that my activation code can not be recognize....

the grammar error is the actual error message BTW

Edited by nharnois
spelling error

Hello!

You are inserting the key in the wrong place, you should click activate online button and then insert the key in the pop up window. 

I have your chipless firmware and xp 15000, the red and grey are still showing ink to be empty after a few prints. I have tried to reinstall and still having this problem.

I have Epson XP 15000.  I have been trying for days and  days hours on end repeatedly watching my computer screen get to 99%  only to fail each time. I have tried the unplugging and replugging trick according to the forum, which does not work on this printer. I have erased and re-downloaded  each of the required downloads from the website several times as well, trying to install several times with each new download. I have decent internet, which I have also disconnected several things from, while trying the installation. Also watched the YouTube video as I was doing the install to be sure I was doing it correctly.  Nothing is working please help as I have already paid for the access key.  I also had printed out the directions from the website so I’m hoping I did just miss something. 

I have Epson XP 15000.  I have been trying for days and  days hours on end repeatedly watching my computer screen get to 99%  only to fail each time. I have tried the unplugging and replugging trick according to the forum, which does not work on this printer. I have erased and re-downloaded  each of the required downloads from the website several times as well, trying to install several times with each new download. I have decent internet, which I have also disconnected several things from, while trying the installation. Also watched the YouTube video as I was doing the install to be sure I was doing it correctly.  Nothing is working please help as I have already paid for the access key.  I also had printed out the directions from the website so I’m hoping I did just miss something.